life_is_beautiful

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Letter Pop, no so Pop for me at first!

I had tiny problem activated my letter pop account. For some reason it didn't send me email and when it finally did, it didn't recognize my username and password. Anyway, I finally got in today....yeah! I just use photo template and there it is. Just like that in about 5 minutes I had my photographs uploaded and placed them into the newsletter.
It is quick, simple and easy. It is the quickest way to create a newsletter and share it with your peers. I had fun and might come back again.
Visit my newsletter from my lastest trip to Washington DC during the ALA conference. I did attended the conference, alright. This is just my other side track.......smile :-)
http://letterpop.com/newsletters/life_is_bella/53064/
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home