life_is_beautiful

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

U2UTube

It's great idea that now anybody can be a star. Unfortunately, not everybody can be a good one. This answer why you have go through so many bad ones to enjoy a good one. It really slow my internet connection down too.

I chose this dragonfly video because I love nature (eventhough, nature can be crueled sometimes), but the truth is I got tired of searching, digging, and couldn't find a the one that I really like yet. So here I presented you "Beautiful Mantis Vs. Dragon Fly" video.

Anyway, we can use this tool productively and I think this tool can be a great outlet for our teens to show their talents and creativities in filmmaking business.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

It took me awhile to the praying mantis, but when I did ... good bye dragon fly :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home