life_is_beautiful

Thursday, October 05, 2006

NetLibrary

I used this netlibrary once before when I first moved here. I was watching Oprah when she annouced the book for her bookclub. Night by Elie Wiesel was her choice. I wanted to read this book because of his moving story. Unfortunately, there were no hardcopy available at the library and I found that the library offer the e-audio version throught netlibrary. So I followed the link and created the account and download the book onto my computer. It was great idea and I love it. I am not a native English speaker and I have a hard time reading book in English so this is like the answer for me to enjoy reading (well, listening) to novel again. Moreover, I can also moving around (hand-free) while I was listening to the book. I am a multi-tasker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home