life_is_beautiful

Thursday, October 05, 2006

iPod uPod EverybodyPodcasts, Yeah!

I have iTunes on my computer, and I have been using it to download music and some podcasts.(i.e NPR podcasts)Now, I will use it even more to download all those interesting podcasts. I explored all three podcasts directory and they are all good, but I like Yahoo Podcasts because it tell you if it's free. I did a search on Australia (because I am going there for vacation next month). I first search for "travel australia" and I got most of the results for travel (only)and not travel australia together. So I just typed in Australia and found this OZ music, and I feed it to my bloglines.

I also found bookreview on bookvoyage when I did a seach on Children's book review and I downloaded the lasted episode onto my computer using iTunes.

I found so many useful resources here. Thanks to Learning 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home